7/04/2016

Where the hell have I been?

                                     
Very long time, no speak! Well I have been away for a rather long time, and now I am back (hopefully for good this time) so I thought I would do a little update post to explain myself, because alot has happened!
 
The main reason I have been away is that my laptop broke so obviously it has been very difficult for me to blog. I literally came home from dancing one night and went to use it and the screen was literally completely blacked out and fuzzy, it hadnt been dropped or even touched and it just broke which was extremely annoying. This was back in February, and those of you who own apple products will be aware of the extortionate prices to get things repaired, and I'm really not sure there is alot that can be done to fix it so it is just a matter of saving up for a new one. It is still broken now and I still don't have a new one but I am so desperate to get back into blogging again that I am having to use my dad's computer and my phone to post which is a pain, but what can you do?!
 
Those of you who follow me on social media will already know that I passed my driving test on June 1st and I now have my very own car. I have a mint green fiat 500, who is named Humphrey! The photo above is him after I had given him his very first bath, which you may have already seen on Instagram and Twitter. He is an absolute beauty and I am so pleased with him, and I am so pleased with myself for doing it all by myself (independent ladies, I salute you). I am considering doing a post on my experience with learning to drive, my test and getting my car, so let me know if that is something you would be interested in.
 
I have also just finished college for the summer so I am now a free bird until 5th September which means I now have a lot more time to write blog posts and work on my blog, hopefully getting myself back up to where I was before I disappeared off the internet! I have really missed blogging and hopefully I can bring a whole new range of content to you to hopefully grow my blog a little more and get back into the swing of things.
 
I have lost quite a lot of followers, obviously due to my absence people had thought I had given up! I would like to thank those of you who stuck around though, and I just wanted to let you know that I am eternally grateful for your support!
 
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment