8/24/2014

The Sunday Edit #14

Credit: Pinterest

We are another week closer to that dreaded day..........4th September.  I really don't want to go back to school, I have been enjoying the holidays so much!  I have loved going to work and feeling all grown up and having the freedom to do whatever pleased me!

This week I have been at my caravan (again!).  We have wandered round a few shops at various locations, had a few rides at the fun fair, had some lovely walks down the beach and really just chilled out.  As much as I have enjoyed this week, I am really looking forward to going back to work for the last week of the holidays next week.

Today will just be spent pre-writing this weeks posts as I won't be able to do a lot this week because I will be working for most of it, and I may go shopping because my auntie is getting married on Saturday and I still have nothing to wear!  I also need to get some nude heels to wear to work this week, as I bought a white lace body con skirt in the new look sale and my black shoes just don't look right with it!

Tonight we are going out with some friends to watch a Michael Jackson tribute in the little pub near to our site so hopefully we will have some fun!

Look out for some more back to school related posts this week!

I hope you have all had a lovely week, let me know what you have been up to!

Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment